PCSO Accomplishment Report 1st Quarter 2015

Abstract:

The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) combined retail sales receipts from its regula r games (Lotto, Keno and Sweepstakes) in the first quarter of 2015 amounted P 8,070,789,690.00 while the income generated fro m the games Small Town Lotter y and Peryahan totaled to P1,195,788,946.00.
For the period January to March 2015, the a pproved allocation for various health, medical, social services and charity of national character from January to March 2015 was P 1,550,058,056.71 . The amount is 19.76% more than P1,295,328,909.80 charity fund disbursed in the first quarter of 2014.
T he PCSO Individual Medical Assistance Program (IMAP) received the biggest funding with ninety - eight percent (98 %) share of the allotment for Charity Fund for the period . The remaining t wo percent (2 %) went to other health and social welfare programs of the agency. The total number of beneficiaries served during the period increased 11.41% , from 65,886 in 2014 to 73,406 individuals in 2015

Info
Source InstitutionPhilippine Charity Sweepstakes Office
Source URLhttp://www.pcso.gov.ph/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/1st-Quarter-Accomplishment-Report.pdf
Page Count11
Place of PublicationMandaluyong City
Original Publication DateMarch 1, 2015
Tags